Legend
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Legend

Forum for Legend guild from Runes of Magic Reni server.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mage 39/ Priest 34

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Nikkal

Mage 39/ Priest 34 Empty
PostSubject: Mage 39/ Priest 34   Mage 39/ Priest 34 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 1:08 pm

- Age (We adhere to a strict 18+ policy):26

- Location (Timezone):Ohio (Eastern)

- Classes and why you chose them:Mage chosen for dmg, Priest, seemed like a good way to boost mage dmg. Also plan on once maxed to work on healing set as well.

- UI mods used:None atm, havent had a need to download them yet. Of course once in end game mods are always needed.

- How long have you been playing RoM for? about 2months

- Former guilds, and reasons for leaving: (Be specific) none

- Previous MMO experience:Played wow upuntill release of lich king. Guild was a casual guild but we were working on our shadow resist set for BT when i left the game.

- Do you have headphones and a mic, and are you capable of speaking in vent when needed? Ventrilo is a requirement for level 50 instances. Dont have vent installed yet, but i do have headphones and a mic, and can download vent if needed

- Estimated play time per week:usually M-F from 8-9 to about 11-12.

- Can you afford to play ROM at an endgame level? You are expected to be able to gear up appropriately to run the high end instances, this is generally accomplished by the use of the item shop. Buying Purified Fusion stones, equipment and weapon jewels, and the similar items becomes a necessity. We will also take strictly ftp applicants that are willing put time and effort into gearing with 2 stat vendor fusion stones. I am playing this entirely on a free basis, but i am wiling to gear up as best as possible with vendor stones and the such, I have also been buying diamonds on the AH when the price is right.

- How did you hear about us? i have seen the guild tag around and it seems like your guild is actually progressing in lvl as far as characters go, To many guilds just keep making new toons and they have noone that is above lvl 30

- Anyone in the guild that can vouch for you? I know i have run a few instance with a couple of you but i dont remember their names

- Why do you want to be a part of Legend? As said abov it seems your guild is actually taking the time to progress your toons and not just keep making new ones till lvl 30 and starting over again. Id also like to see some end game things ( as much as i can on a FTP basis)

- Do you have a sense of humor? Prove it: songs a little dirty but i think its funny. youtube.com/watch?v=lFnv4gedbwE (its not a rick roll btw).

- Anything else? Im looking for a laid back guild, that i can have fun with.

*If you are caught lieing on your application, you will likely be kicked from the guild immediately. Just be honest, it usually works.*
Back to top Go down

Mage 39/ Priest 34
Page 1 of 1